Hi, I'm rubenwardy.
I'm a computer science student at the University of Bristol, and
I'm a core developer for
Minetest, a project which aims
to make an open source voxel game engine and game similar to Minecraft.
Some areas that I've experimented with are
programming language compilation,
and multiplayer networking.
Some of my projects:
Here is a selection of things I've had experience with. There's too
many to list in full.
Languages and Libraries
Sockets, SFML, SDL2, Irrlicht.
- Java/Kotlin: Android SDK, JUnit
jQuery, Canvas, Express, Koa, Sequelize, Socket.io.
- HTML/CSS: Bootstrap,
- Atom.io, IntelliJ and Android Studio.
- GNU/Linux and Windows.
- CMake, Makefile.
- GCC, g/lcov, GDB and Valgrind.
- Jenkins, TeamCity and TravisCI.
- GIMP, KDENLive and Serif Suite.
- Experienced with Git.
Knows rebasing, cherry-picking, and more.
- Open Source contributor.
- Has used JIRA, Slack and IRC.
Want to see more?
Take a look at my