Hi, I'm rubenwardy.
I'm a computer science student at the University of Bristol, and I'm a core developer for Minetest, a project which aims to make an open source voxel game engine and game similar to Minecraft. Some areas that I've experimented with are programming language compilation, computer vision, artificial intelligence, game dev, and multiplayer networking.
Some of my projects:
Here is a selection of things I've had experience with. There's too many to list in full.
Languages and Libraries
- C/C++/C++11: Sockets, SFML, SDL2, Irrlicht.
- Java/Kotlin: Android SDK, JUnit
- Python: Flask, BeautifulSoup, Celery, SQLAlchemy.
- HTML/CSS: Bootstrap, Jekyll, Jinja2, Liquid.
- Atom.io, IntelliJ and Android Studio.
- GNU/Linux and Windows.
- CMake, Makefile.
- GCC, g/lcov, GDB and Valgrind.
- Jenkins, TeamCity and TravisCI.
- GIMP, KDENLive and Serif Suite.
- Experienced with Git.
Knows rebasing, cherry-picking, and more.
- Open Source contributor.
- Has used JIRA, Slack and IRC.
Want to see more?
Take a look at my blog, Twitter, GitHub, or YouTube accounts.